|Subject: GUILD RULES! Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:24 am|| |
Here are the guild rules
:1. RESPECT: Lets all try to respect each other and other players.
2. Try to keep religious and political talk to a minimum. These conversations can get very offensive very quickly.
3. If you have a problem with a fellow guild member, please try and sort it out on your own. If you can’t please contact one of the commanders.
4. You may not have alternate characters in other guilds. This is a conflict of interest and will not be tolerated. No exceptions.
5. Anyone found having alternate characters in another guild will be removed immediately.
6. This guild is to serve as an online fellowship and/or family. We are here to help each other.
7. Excessive begging or demanding of guild funds or items in the guild treasury will not be tolerated. However, this does not mean you can’t ask for something. Asking for money or guild items is encouraged, but it’s up to the discretion of the guild leader and commanders.
8. Your actions reflect upon this guild. Hence botting, hacking, or cheating will mean possible consequences, including up to expulsion and reporting to YNK.
9. Discussing private guild matters or bad mouthing of a fellow guild member to other guilds is prohibited, and will lead to disciplinary action up to and including possible expulsion from the guild.
10. Discussing other games in guild chat is to be kept to a minimum and recruiting fellow guild members to play those games will not be tolerated. It is not fair to the players of this game to loose valuable members to other games.
11. Please ask a commander before you PK someone. Especially if they are in another guild as they could be one of our allies. PKing our allies will lead to disciplinary action up to and including possible expulsion from the guild. If attacked by all means defend yourself. And if cleared with either the guild leader or one of the commanders, taking vengeance is encouraged.
12. Must register for guild forum, and read it often as there are guild events and guild news that members must be aware of at times.
13. If you have a problem with any of these rules please bring it up in PRIVATE chat so it can be discussed.